LBPBlogger Forum
Sign up and become a member, featuring pins (like in the game.) level reviews, A LittleBigShop, Youtube Podcasts and best of all, an amazing community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LBPBlogger Forum
Sign up and become a member, featuring pins (like in the game.) level reviews, A LittleBigShop, Youtube Podcasts and best of all, an amazing community.
LBPBlogger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new official music video for Tove Styrke made in LBP2

3 posters

Go down

A new official music video for Tove Styrke made in LBP2 Empty A new official music video for Tove Styrke made in LBP2

Post by leklack Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Hello there! happier

I recently won a competition in LBP2 where the prize was to make an official music video for a Swedish artist. Now it's been released and I thought I should share it here with you guys.

Here's her website and I've translated what it says just below.
http://www.tovestyrkemusic.com/

And her Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/tovestyrke

Hope you like it!
happier
leklack

Press Release - Styrke's New Music Video

Tove Styrke released her self-titled debut album in November and her has since then received a great deal of attention, among other things this year she became the Artist of The Year at P3 Gold Awards. She has also been featured in the New York Post as one of the ten most interesting artists to keep an eye on in 2011. At the moment, she is currently out on a hectic tour and her new single "High And Low" have been released.

Now Tove releases, as the first Swedish Artist ever, a music video that is solely created in the video game Little Big Planet ™️ 2. The song in the video is a remix of the current single “High And Low" by the Grammy nominated group Boeoes Kaelstigen.

Little Big Planet ™️ 2 is the sequel to the incredibly popular PlayStation ®️ 3 exclusive platformer Little Big Planet ™️, the several million-selling game, where users have created more than three million levels available for the gamers .

In addition to the ability to create their own levels in the predecessor Little Big Planet ™️, you now can with a series of new tools in Little Big Planet ™️ 2 create your own new and completely original games in Little Big Planet ™️ 2.

To find a good game builder that also that would get contracted to build Styrke's video, Sony PlayStation ®️ launched a competition where they were looking for Sweden's best games builder.

The winner was Sanna Nilsson who wrote the script, built all of the environments in Little Big Planet ™️ 2 and then recorded the scenes from her Sony PlayStation ®️ 3 onto her computer. These were then edited into a finished music video together with editor Jonathan Katzeff.
leklack
leklack
LittleBigNewbie
LittleBigNewbie

Point Bubbles : 47483
LittleBigReputation : 0

Back to top Go down

A new official music video for Tove Styrke made in LBP2 Empty Re: A new official music video for Tove Styrke made in LBP2

Post by Nick Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:44 pm

I played this level before, it's a really nice video, with some bright lights and pretty visuals. Well done on the contest! <3
Nick
Nick
LittleBig 'Community Lover'
LittleBig 'Community Lover'

Point Bubbles : 2147530657
LittleBigReputation : 18

http://lbp.me/u/nick9009

Back to top Go down

A new official music video for Tove Styrke made in LBP2 Empty Re: A new official music video for Tove Styrke made in LBP2

Post by Malamo999 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 am

Tried to spread it on twitter ;P Congrats!
Malamo999
Malamo999
SuperCool Blogger
SuperCool Blogger

Point Bubbles : 49224
LittleBigReputation : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down