LBPBlogger Forum
Sign up and become a member, featuring pins (like in the game.) level reviews, A LittleBigShop, Youtube Podcasts and best of all, an amazing community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LBPBlogger Forum
Sign up and become a member, featuring pins (like in the game.) level reviews, A LittleBigShop, Youtube Podcasts and best of all, an amazing community.
LBPBlogger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Space Cams to be fixed in 1.06 Patch

Go down

Local Space Cams to be fixed in 1.06 Patch  Empty Local Space Cams to be fixed in 1.06 Patch

Post by Butaneflame Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 am

This is a glitch from BETA that is finally being fixed

Spaff says......
Heya folks,

the 1.06 patch, which contains mostly Move Pack contents, also has a few minor fixes, and one fix that has some ramifications that I thought I'd best tell you about:

The local space tweak on game and movie cameras has been fixed. It will no longer rotate the wrong way.

This unfortunatley means that a lot of the '3D' levels that are exploiting the broken version of this will probably break... Hopefully you braniacs can find another way of getting them to work though Local Space Cams to be fixed in 1.06 Patch  16x16_smiley-happy

1.06 will be out in a few weeks time - more on that when I know!

cheers.

Source: littlebigplanet.com

Local Space Cams to be fixed in 1.06 Patch  Mr-Mm-150x150
Butaneflame
Butaneflame
LittleBigNewbie
LittleBigNewbie

Point Bubbles : 46127
LittleBigReputation : 0

Back to top Go down