LBPBlogger Forum
Sign up and become a member, featuring pins (like in the game.) level reviews, A LittleBigShop, Youtube Podcasts and best of all, an amazing community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LBPBlogger Forum
Sign up and become a member, featuring pins (like in the game.) level reviews, A LittleBigShop, Youtube Podcasts and best of all, an amazing community.
LBPBlogger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained.

4 posters

Go down

The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained. Empty The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained.

Post by Malamo999 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm

The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained. SackbotSackbots: The characters we've all grown to know and love. They love to dress up in funny 'story' outfits Dr Herbert Higginbot Eve Sackboy ones Mr Evil Happiest OMG but most of the time: their normal plain 'SACKBOT' outfit. I'm thinking of, over the next few weeks, doing a complete guide of the in's and out's of logic. Starting with our favourite pals: Sackbots. Any feedback? Particularly questions, offers, thoughts?
Malamo999
Malamo999
SuperCool Blogger
SuperCool Blogger

Point Bubbles : 49794
LittleBigReputation : 4

Back to top Go down

The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained. Empty Re: The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained.

Post by Nick Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Go for it! That would be a great help to lots of people, thank you!
Nick
Nick
LittleBig 'Community Lover'

Point Bubbles : 2147531227
LittleBigReputation : 18

http://lbp.me/u/nick9009

Back to top Go down

The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained. Empty Re: The precise 'how to' guide: Sackbots explained.

Post by Malamo999 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 am

Great, thanks Happy
Malamo999
Malamo999
SuperCool Blogger
SuperCool Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameslfc19 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:30 am

Hows about we get a lot of tutorials together about varoius things and make a sticky topic with links to them all? So like a guide?
Jameslfc19
Jameslfc19
LittleBig'Loyal'Blogger'
LittleBig'Loyal'Blogger'

Point Bubbles : 49478
LittleBigReputation : 19

https://lbpblogger.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoodleNuts Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 am

I think it's a great idea Happy
But Comphermc already did quite an indepth tutorial on Youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/user/LBPlanetorials
McNoodleNuts
McNoodleNuts
High Poster!
High Poster!

Point Bubbles : 48420
LittleBigReputation : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Malamo999 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 am

Jameslfc19 wrote:Hows about we get a lot of tutorials together about varoius things and make a sticky topic with links to them all? So like a guide?
Agreed. I love Sackbots tho... so... I'm quite a way through, actually.
McNoodleNuts wrote:I think it's a great idea Happy
But Comphermc already did quite an indepth tutorial on Youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/user/LBPlanetorials
Thanks Happy
I know that, but I'm one of those people who already knows their way around; quite a bit. Those tut's of his are great 'n all but I'm too [lazy] busy to watch them all/one for just 15 minutes/whatever because I love to read text instead. I'd say I read pretty fast so It's my kind of thing, typing & reading. Everybody says I talk too much but... yeah, that's just me Happy
Would this do? A few extracts from the Sackbots doc.
Sackbots
Sackbots: Getting to know them.
Sackbots LOVE getting new costumes. Almost as much as Sackboy! Just select the ‘costumes’ menu and have a play around!
Recording: It’s always nice to get your electronic buddies to start copying whatever you do: make use of this feature, especially in movies: just select ‘act’ in the behaviour tab and get recording! Nothing is that hard to get used to, so with experience: you’ll be amazing, honest!
Expression: Changing expression is easy-peasy. From that smug little grin on your new best friend’s face to the enraged look of horror of your new worst enemys’. [be careful around them, trust me] All you have to do there is cycle through the options. Done.
It's just going through a few options, nothing special but there should be more to come.
Tut: How to edit a doc' with a friend: Add them on Google Docs and set the doc' to shared with 'them'. Now both of you can add text whilst typing in the chat window to them and editing the doc at the same time. You both can download it and it will 'auto-save' at every few minutes. Needs a Google account tho. Anyone up for that? And vice versa? Happy
Malamo999
Malamo999
SuperCool Blogger
SuperCool Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameslfc19 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 am

Ahh we already have a tiny chat thing like that Happy but mal you write some sackbot tuts and post them and *hopefully* Nick will do a sticky for us which will link to each one Happy
Jameslfc19
Jameslfc19
LittleBig'Loyal'Blogger'
LittleBig'Loyal'Blogger'

Back to top Go down

Post by Malamo999 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 am

I know that Happy Just saying that 2 people could write the tut at the same time. Do it twice as fast. Happy
Malamo999
Malamo999
SuperCool Blogger
SuperCool Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameslfc19 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 am

Ok then, do it your way Happy and get some people together then Happy
Jameslfc19
Jameslfc19
LittleBig'Loyal'Blogger'
LittleBig'Loyal'Blogger'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 am

Sure. Happy I would love to write a sticky and post a few tutorials. I adore visuals as James already knows, and I know you loove logic Malamo... Together NO ONE CAN STOP US!
Nick
Nick

Point Bubbles : 2147531227
LittleBigReputation : 18

http://lbp.me/u/nick9009

Back to top Go down

Post by Malamo999 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:05 am

YEAH! happier
Malamo999
Malamo999
SuperCool Blogger
SuperCool Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum